Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow in March!

Well, we are supposed to get 5-6 inches of the white stuff today/tonight. That is big news in Tennessee! So, guess what we are doing tomorrow? We are sorting and preparing pictures to scrapbook...yeah! I'm excited because I'm behind on my goal, and my scrapbooks and I'm ready to get some things done! The kids are anxious to get their creative juices flowing also, so we are going to come up with something for them as well. So keep a look out for some layouts on Sunday/Monday. Hopefully we'll get something accomplished. We've had a bout of the stomach flu again this week and it seems to be the one thing I can't avoid getting. Generally, I don't get sick with what the kids have, but I can't seem to avoid that one. I'm feeling better, most of the kids are feeling better...we are ready! So check back early in the week and hopefully I'll have something to show off...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails