Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Been busy!

The first two cards are my take from the sketch on Clean and Simple FTL #76. The first card uses only CTMH supplies, while the second uses very few. I love Basic Grey's line of paper and accessories... especially because the print is smaller (suitable for cards!). The one with butterflies is a birthday card for my sister, Amy. I showed a close up so you can see what I did with the butterflies. I love that type of shadowing!



The kids had a 4 day weekend this past weekend and we decided to break out the seed beads and make some new hair accessories! In the process we made a few Valentine decorations for the window that were inspired by this. We ran out of beads so this weekend we'll finish up and I'll show you what they look like hanging! Ashley and Holly weren't so interested in making the hairpins, but they love wearing them. Bethany is old enough now that she tried her hand at the beads and I think she liked how quick and easy it was! We made friendship bracelets and I made some cards. I'll post some more tomorrow, but for today, here are a few of our creations!





4 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What pretty patterned paper on both versions of your FTL cards.

Natasha said...

Beautifully done! I love the trail of butterflies on the second card!

Heather P. said...

These are fabulous! LOVE the butterflies on the 2nd card... such a great detail!

Sue Lelli said...

You were BUSY! I especially like the three butterflies! I FEEL them fluttering away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails