Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Heart 2 Heart challenge

Yesterday was the first Heart 2 Heart Challenge  for CTMH consultants! What fun. Here is my entry for the challenge. I simply opened my Originals book and whatever page it opened to was the card I made. Then I randomly reached in my stamp storage and picked up a stamp set and it happened to be this cute one! The colors are Sunflower, Sweet leaf and Chocolate. Enjoy!


Supplies:  CS: White Daisy, Chocolate, Garden green, Cranberry (tongue); B/T Bella; Stamps:  Fun Times (B1309); Ink:  Sunflower, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate; Accessories: Button, chocolate Waxy Flax, Sweet Leaf Ribbon, Cuttlebug EF (swiss dots), SU ticket punch.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is cute! That must be one happy frog getting all of those flies to himself, lol. You helped me "see" the possibility of using the frog to making a hoppin and rockin guitar. Hmmm...

Jayma Malme said...

I like your "random" idea for deciding your card pattern and stamp set. I'll have to try that! Love the froggie tongue!!

Anonymous said...

this is such a fun card! thanks for sharing this and joining us this week.

Unknown said...

What a cute frog! I love that tongue!

Nalazoo said...

One of my favorite stamp sets! I love how you randomly decided what pattern & stamps to use...that can be a challenge in itself!

Mary said...

That frog is too cute! Thanks for playing along with this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge!

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

My word- that frog is too cute! Thanks for playing with us at H2H this week!

Lorrinda said...

Ha ha, love the frog tongue! Impressive how you super charged this challenge by randomly selecting pattern and stamp. I'll have to try that!

Katy said...

That frog is the CUTEST!!! Thanks for joining in on the FUN!!!

Pamela OConnor said...

How creative! That frog is darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails