A TON of changes are occurring at Close to My Heart and here are a few that will be happening over then next few months.
1. Retiring Albums
- Effective September 2010 - 9x9 and 6x6 albums will no longer be available. Until then, and while supplies last they are available to order.
- Effective September 2010 - the traditional 12x12 linen album will no longer be available. They are being replaced with faux-leather. We will have the new albums in 6 colors and they will actually be less expensive than the linen albums now! Again, these are available now and will continue to be while supplies last. If you've got a matching 'library' going on, you might want to stock up.
- Effective September 2010 - the Summer color Pallete has been completely revamped. The following colors are retiring: Orange, Hydrangea, Star Spangled Blue, Clover Meadow, Bubblegum, Citrus Leaf, Ocean and Watermelon.
- They have been replaced with new colors: Gypsy, Pacifica, Sunset, Cotton Candy, Lagoon, Pear, Sky and Smoothie
- If you love the old colors and already own the inks (or not), you might want to consider stocking up on the coordinating cardstock, reinkers, and/or markers. Again, these are a 'while supplies last' item.
- New Colors will not be available until September 1.
- If you've been waiting like I have for a new How-To book to add to your library - in September, you'll be happy.
- The new book, called 'Magic' contains patterns by Jeanette Lynton for scrapbook layouts with an 'interactive' appeal.
- Beginning in 2011, Close To My Heart is switching to a bi-annual publication schedule, rather than the 3-book launch we have currently.
- The Autumn/Winter book will be published September 1, 2010 as expected, and will be valid until February 1, 2011.
- Have you been wanting to try Studio J, but were scared away by the expense? Studio J membership might be exactly what you need!
- Beginning September 2010 - scrapbooking with Studio J will become MUCH more affordable with offers of 12-month, 3-month and 5-pack 'memberships'.
- More details of the Studio J membership plans will be announced as we get closer to the launch, but expect to see members-only perks like exclusive kits & patterns, free shipping, free page protectors & free jpeg archive files with varying membership levels.
- I can't wait to give you ALL the details!
GOING ON NOW! SALE SALE SALE
$2, $4, $6, for 8...It’s You We Appreciate! Amazing deals at more than 50% off to show our thanks to you!
We are shouting from the rooftops how much we love and appreciate you! It only makes sense to pass along our appreciation with amazing deals. So for 8 days, August 4 through August 11 (while supplies last), you can purchase select My Stickease® Assortments for only $2 US/CAN, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 online. Click on the “$2, $4, $6, for 8 Sale” link (SALE) to shop these amazing deals for yourself. You’ll want to shout for joy, too!
If you have any questions about anything you've seen here, or would like to schedule a home gathering or workshop or place an order - feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also shop online anytime at http://ldiamond.myctmh.com
Keep it simpler, faster and easier with Close to My Heart! Enjoy creating today!