Saturday, March 29, 2008

Getting used to it

Wow, it's been a little while since I've posted...things are very busy in our lives right now...with the start of baseball and softball, I'm not sure where I'm going half the time. We just finished a day FULL of ball and it rained most of it. Bethany came back to the car after a practice in the rain and said, "That was AWESOME"! Not something I would have expressed, but I guess I'm just old now. Ashley only had to play a little in the rain and her coach called it quits. What started out as a full day, actually ended as a part day. All practices ended at least 30 minutes early and the scrimmage was called off tonight (Thank God) 7-9pm is a very late game for all of us to endure, especially after practice from 10-12, 1-3, 3-5! WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO???

Creativity has been flowing...in my mind, just not with scissors and paper. I've managed to make a couple of things, but needed to get them out in a hurry...SOOOO no posting yet.

Looks like it's going to be a GREAT, FAST spring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails