Tuesday, March 4, 2008

crazy times

Isn't it amazing how fast time goes sometimes, and how slow it goes other times? Well, I have a mixture of both going on right now if you can grasp that. On one hand I know the next 3 months are going to go so slow. But at the end of the day, I don't know what happened to my time, or how I somehow skipped over hours of the day. It seems when the kids get home, the next thing I know it's after their bedtime and I'm rushing to read stories and tuck everyone in bed. Then I crash on the couch and don't want to get up until morning. So much for doing all these wonderful things after the kids go to bed. I have made a few new cards, but I have to photograph them and upload them. Maybe sometime this week it will happen between laundry etc...

This morning when we woke up it was cooler than yesterday and drizzling, but not horrible. Tonight when we got home from girl scouts it was snowing again. 2 days ago it was 70 degrees and we were outside playing ball...strange weather lately. The kids have gone from playing in the snow a week ago tomorrow, to playing ball in shorts, to freezing again and hoping for another snow day. I doubt it will happen, but you never know. If it does at least they'll have extra oppotunity to get their chores done! Hee,hee. The chart is still working pretty well and we are into week 2. That's another thing I'd like to decorate! Ahh, well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails