Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 2 of Artiste: Pumpkins!

This next project I can not completely take credit for.  I saw another consultant make something similar and I absolutely LOVED it, so I made two of my own!  My oldest daughter, Bethany, plays volleyball at her high school.  They assign "sisters" for the members of each division of the volleyball team, so every girl has 2 sisters freshman, JV and varsity.  For home games, they give each other a little treat and a note of encouragement.  It has been a wonderful way to united the different ages and levels of the teams and the girls have really gotten close as a result.  
Well, I love our cricut cartridges because it makes gift giving so easy and cute!  Today's pumpkins are what my daughter is giving to her sisters for the game tonight!  Go Cavs!

The pumpkins were cut from page 32 the number 2 button and the 3D Object button.  I cut these at 4.5" (per the instructions in the booklet).  The beautiful thing about the Artiste Cartridge and booklet is that there is a companion booklet that give illustrated instructions on how to put together the 3D objects!  How great is that!  
The leaf was also cut from the cartridge page 78 Thanksgiving key, <shift> 3D object at 4.75".  I used  the swirls cuttlebug embossing folder (not CTMH) to enhance the bags and leaves and inked over top of them.  Then I finished them off with our burlap ribbon and hemp. So easy!

The side of the bag shows how it contains items and the best part, no adhesives involved!  

The back.  

Materials used (all CTMH unless otherwise specified):
CS: autumn terra-cotta, sweet leaf; Inks Goldrush, Olive; Burlap ribbon, Hemp; Other: Artiste cartridge,  swirls EF (Provo craft), candy!

I also just want to mention that today is my Dad's 75th birthday! WOW, what a life he's led!  I wish I was able to celebrate with him, but instead I will feature his card tomorrow!  Happy Birthday Dad!  We love you SO SO  much!

Have a great day!
Lori

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails