Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 5: Artiste Trouble brewing!

Hi all!  I am trying to post this from my phone because my computer decided to try to crash this weekend!  I am hoping I was able to restore it, but I am not using it until I can have some smarter people than I look at it at the Apple Genius Bar!  Thank Goodness I have my photos backed up, although even that was a scare!  Anyway, I hope you are all well and that I can publish some photos of my creations from Artiste soon!  Keep checking back, I will return shortly!!!


I got a card to upload!  This is one I made for my Mom's birthday!  This card uses CTMH
kraft die cut cards and envelopes(z1474) and Stella paper pack (retired).  The Artiste cuts are the circle (accent 3, 1 key), dressform (accent 1,<shift 1> letter q button), and pennant with coordinating stamp set for Artiste ((accent 1, halloween button).
Have a great day!
Lori

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails