Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New things to come!

I am in the process of planning an Open House for the Summer Catalog.  I am also planning a card camp the following Saturday!  I'm so excited to be doing both and am busy working on displays for both to please check back for sneak peeks of artwork!  Tracey, my sister-in-law and fellow CTMH Consultant and I are also making plans for a School Day's Scrapbook Workshop that will produce an album with 28 finished pages and includes True-fit Folio pockets  (to hold artwork and report cards), and pocket pages for up to 12 snapshots!  It will be a wonderful workshop to focus all our memorabilia and school photos in one album!  I'm so excited about all these new activities so watch for new posting with sneak peeks to come!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh darn!! I would SO love to come to one of your events!! Sounds like lots of fun and I can't wait to see the results.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails