Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hearts and Angels

Here is my offering for this weeks sketch Mojo #122. I decided to spotlight the Felicity collection by CTMH because at the end of this month, it will no longer be available. SO, get it while you can! I love this collection because there are masculine and feminine papers and it's very versatile. I will showcase some more of these with my next post. In the meantime, enjoy! I also used one of my new favorite stamp sets, Angel sent. I have been wanting this set for a while and now that A-sized stamps have gone down in price ($7.95) I decided to splurge a little extra this month! Don't you love her?

I'm so excited this week because my Craft room is finally organized and put together. I need to get some shelves up (and paint...but that's later), but I can create and everything is organized! I love it!
All products CTMH unless otherwise noted: Paper: Barn Red CS, Colonial White CS, Felicity Paper Pack, INKS: Barn Red, Sorbet, Chocolate; STAMPS: Angel Sent, Felicity, In my Heart (retired I think); ACCESSORIES: Colonial White Organdy Ribbon (retired), Watercolor pencils, Summer Posies, Waterbrush, EK success corner punch (Scallop), Unknown heart punch (old), Fruit Punch Stickles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I have this same stamp set and have never used!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails