Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting my MOJO

As a birthday/Christmas present last year, my little brother, and 2 sisters got me a Cricut. I was so excited to have one and had even purchased the Tinkerbell cartridge (on sale at Walmart for $15) last fall in hopes that I would get one soon! Well, I got one and I LOVE IT! So, my little brother told me I had to use it for his birthday card...here is the result. I used theMojo Monday sketch (121) as inspiration. I made the resolution to, at the very least, make the Mojo Monday sketch every week. This is week 2 and I am doing good so far! Hope you enjoy it!


Products (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):CS: Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, New England Ivy, Barn Red CS; Back Country paper pack, Autumn Terracotta patterned paper (retired); NEI brads; Cricut-Basic shapes; Cuttlebug EF; CTMH chalks; Stickles-Gold; Fibers-unknown

This was last weeks sketch (and was completed last week)!
Products (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): Paper Daydream, white daisy CS; Stamps: Treasures (Sept '09 SOM), Ink: Flower, Black; Martha Stewart Punch; Gemstones-paper studio; Pink baubles-Michaels; White Daisy Ribbon

My scraproom is starting to come together. I'm so excited to have my Original Scrapbox finally up and put together (mostly). Once it's organized completely, I will be in paper crafting heaven! I love it! I'll post pics when I get it completely done!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails