Sunday, August 31, 2008

Preparation

Today was a hard day. I took Bethany to Walmart to get a few things for her science project and while I was gone, David decided to move all of his things out of our room/closet into what used to be Nicholas' room. He has been sleeping in there for several weeks, but still coming into our room to change (of course while I was not there.) Well, he decided he didn't like living between two rooms and officially "moved out". It's one thing to say it's going to happen, but each weekend there are new steps taken that reinforce the idea that we are separating and he is going on without me. I just watched and as I watched my heart felt heavier and heavier and I just had to leave the room and cry it out. I still can not understand why this is happening, what happened that makes him want to leave me and what am I going to do without him. My whole life has centered around him for 15 years...and now...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails