Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chores

Well, the kids have been crazy this week and in order to wrangle them I've decided to change the whole way we do things. I have made up a new chore chart...yet to be decorated, but started nontheless. The kids have drawn chores that need to be finished by Sat at bedtime. Some of them are fun, many are "normal". Then I set up a rewards system called "You've been caught". When someone sees another doing something nice or helpful, they tell me and they choose a reward from the jar. Whoever has the most rewards at the end of the week receives a dollar. If all chores are done each receives a dollar. Hopefully this will create a happier and more loving environment.

I've actually gotten a few cards made this week and will be posting when I get them downloaded. I've also started to sort through older photos to scrapbook...it's going to be a good week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails